Convenience, efficiency and lower cost are reported as the main benefits of one stop shop
One stop Shops are gaining popularity all over the world. Think of Amazon or Google, these companies are valued at trillions of dollar. Amazon with its one stop services shelving every product online to Google’s One Stop Shop for Communication; these companies have changed people’s life for better. So what exactly are the benefits or advantage of one stop shop?
For the customers it provides convenience of shopping right at one platform, physical or online thereby saving them time. Customers can also get discounts and offers on large purchases, saving them money. Additionally, customers are also able to maintain better relationship with the select vendors who are able to provide them timely after sales services related to any of the products purchased. Hence, one stop shops are the go to place for shopping.
Likewise, a one stop shop for all your real estate needs can come handy in many ways. A real estate goes those multiple value addition before finally taking the shape of a home with a decent passive rental income. You first buy a land from a seller or agent and you bid adieu to him. Next you look for architect to draw your house and for builders to build house. And when the deal is closed, you don’t see them again. But you further need cleaning, moving, and running maintenance services until you may need have to sell the property to buy a new one and now you have to look for a buyer. All this is a hassle, time taking process and cost you lot of money and even more in legal disputes if you are not careful or well informed. Here are some benefits of availing one stop services for your real estate needs;
Benefits of One stop real estate services portal
1. Your bridge to information asymmetry: Information asymmetry refers to one party in the transaction with access to more information that the other. The one with more information or knowledge about the given product or service can take advantage of the other party. One can avoid being at the losing side by being well informed. A one stop online real estate services shop helps you with key industry insight as experts in the field can come together under one platform; for example you can learn about similar property for sale in the neighborhood from different sellers and agents and be able better negotiate your offer.
2. Lower your cost of ownership of property: There are many costs to ownership of the property. The highest is purchase cost of the property itself. This is followed by property ownership transfer tax levied for sales transaction i.e. 3% on the final sales value or PAVA rate whichever is higher as per the Property Transfer Ownership Act of Kingdom of Bhutan, 2019. Other costs of ownership are annual land tax, marketing and brokerage fees, expenses for provision of amenities supply by the municipality and most importantly recurring maintenance cost and running cost of the property.
Since, property purchase cost makes up the bulk of ownership cost, buyer must carefully look into current property valuation, future appreciation and rentals it could generate in addition to choosing the most effective and economical way to market and sell the property as marketing and brokerage fee adds to the purchase cost. On the other hand, regular preventive maintenance of the property can help you avoid expensive major maintenance. A well maintained and facilitated property helps encourage higher tenant lock in periods or retention and avoid frequent moving which damage the property. Furthermore, right tenant selection helps lower cost of maintenance. So, you see it’s all connected. If you as a property owner handle this with multiple vendors, it’s hard to see the bigger picture and to connect the jig saw puzzle. Hence, availing the service from a one stop real estate service center can help keep track of all these and eventually reduce your cost of ownership of property.
3. Maintain property value for resale: Once you have purchased a property from one stop real estate service center, you can also count on them to sell it later and buy yet another one. The one stop shop not only helps you in buying at a good deal but also help you to sell it at a good deal. However, to sell it at a good deal the property must also be well maintained with zero or minimal upfront cost of maintenance. Hence, when all real estate services is offered under one roof, the life time value of the property increases and its ownership is far more resalable at a better price than otherwise just like a well maintained car that’s considered a cream fetching better prices than the lemons.
At housing.bt, we offer buying, selling, renting, maintenance services all at one place. You can explore our services at www.housing.bt Bhutan’s No 1 Marketplace to buy, sell and rent your property with 0% brokerage fees.
Other Blog topics from housing.bt;
- How do real estate brokers charge fees in Bhutan
- How tax evasion lead to exorbitant increase of price of land in Bhutan
- First timer’s guide to real estate buying and selling process Bhutan
- Looking for Land Surveyors in Bhutan? Here is the list to choose from
- Don’t want to sell through brokers? Here’s an alternative; The Rise of Real Estate Marketplace
- Why the expansion of the welfare regime has not solved the growing housing affordability crisis in Bhutan
Earn by writing Bhutan real estate investment blogs now. Contact email@example.com for content writing.